We are re-opening on Monday, 8th June 2020
We hope you & your families are well. All the staff at King Street Dental Practice are very much looking forward to welcoming our patients back.
Your safety & the safety of our team is of paramount importance.
The return to work will be slow & gradual for the following reasons:
- Sourcing & availability of the correct procedural PPE.
- Imposed additional infection control measures.
There are still ongoing difficulties in sourcing appropriate PPE across the UK. We have been working at this throughout ‘lockdown’. As a direct result of this difficulty, the services we shall be able to provide initially will be limited.
The imposed additional infection controls will severely restrict the number of patients we can see in a day.
Patients will be triaged according to need & availability of PPE. We must give priority to those that have been suffering dental pain during ‘lockdown’.
Should you have a dental emergency, please contact the Practice on 01256 703251, where advice & assistance will be provided.
Your visit to the Practice will take a different format:
- The day before your appointment you will be triaged for Covid-19.
- Please wait in your car in the car park. You will be telephoned to call you into the Practice. If you have come to the Practice on foot or by bicycle & are standing in the car park awaiting to be called, please observe social distancing of 2 metres.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided before entering the Practice.
- You will not be escorted to the appropriate surgery. We shall ensure that you know where you are going.
- Waiting rooms & toilets will be closed. There are toilets next door to the Practice.
- Spittoons will not be in use.
- Please keep a 2metre distance wherever possible.
- Please attend the appointment alone unless the patient is a child of 16 years or younger or requires a carer.
- Appointments & payments will be made & taken over the telephone.
Please do not attend the Practice if you do not have an appointment.
Please do not attend the Practice if you, a family member, or you have been in contact with someone who has ANY symptoms of Covid-19.
We greatly appreciate & thank you for your kind understanding & ongoing patience in these unprecedented times caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.